I would say that last week was quite successful in terms of achieving my goals.
Goals for the Week: 28 April-4 May, 2009
1. Days 13-19 of 40-day Sadhana
Done. Every day. Even while in Regina for a gig. Definitely feeling the effects!
2. Spring Bling Salon prep & cleanup
Done. Lovely evening. Good comments on my work.
3. CC grant application
Done. Did not feel rushed even though it was a bit last-minute. Will find out results in late August.
However, having achieved those goals last week I’m feeling like I’m behind on a bunch of other things: JackPine work and email mostly. I’m retaining my yoga practice despite everything, even fits of guilt about spending so much time on it. The phrases “asana=comfortable seat” and “ease of well being” have become key to my day-to-day life and work.
Goals for the Week: 5-11 May, 2009
1. Days 20-26 of 40-day Sadhana
2. Keep to my daily creative habits
3. Catch up with JackPine work
– “colloquy” with Jaime Williams
– HR web project
– Mantra project with James Wyper
– Free Flow Dance project
– anatomy manuscript
– dissemmination of susurrations
– New Music ensemble
– clarity of home/career
– a visit to Japan